A single payment of $ 300 US on arrival. The administration fee helps to cover the expenses for running the programs for underprivileged kids and the expenses of the volunteers.
The contribution of $ 300 US is for 1 month of staying, $ 550 US for 2 months, $ 750 US for 3 months.
What is Included:
The volunteer will get in Exchange of their contribution the following benefits:
- Accommodation during all their staying as volunteer in our Organization, the accommodation could be in our Volunteer House or on request of the volunteers could be a Host Family.
- Salsa Classes each week.
- Bachata Classes each week.
- Different activities we prepare each weekend for our volunteers: tours and tourist activities around the city, sandboarding practice, surf lessons, camping, trekking, sports, parties and meetings and others.
- All this activities are included in the contribution the volunteers give at the beginning.
- Our volunteers live in our own house placed close to the historic center, the neighborhood is very safe, the rooms are shared, we have, Wi-Fi, kitchen, hot water, bathroom, and cool roof where you can take the sun in your free time, the environment of the house is familiar and friendly.
- In addition and on request of the volunteers, we could get accommodation in our Host Families, where volunteers could experience the peruvian culture share family traditions and customs of the Peruvian life, ask about the terms and conditions of this kind of accommodation.
Not included but on request:
- Meals/week Transportation from Lima/ airport/ terminal